Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Vanilla Ice - Hard To Swallow

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Vanilla Ice - Hard To Swallow

    so a friend and I were talking at work about "reality tv" and I stated how popular Vanilla Ice is with fans still (on the reality shows) but how "hated" he is made out to be by most when just talking to people. Asked if he had seen the reality show he is on now about the Bull Ridin' competition then we got to talking if anyone had heard his more "hardcore" albums he has put out as of late. no one had so I thought I would look them up.
    Here is one if you want to sample. Had a very good producer for the genre he wanted to go in
    here is the link-------> [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Hard-Swallow-Vanilla-Ice/dp/B00000DF8X/ref=pd_krex_po_t/105-6174193-2739620"]http://www.amazon.com/Hard-Swallow-Vanilla-Ice/dp/B00000DF8X/ref=pd_krex_po_t/105-6174193-2739620[/ame]
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Vanilla Ice - Hard To Swallow

    Everytime I hear Vanilla Ice this video comes to mind . From In Living Color starring Jim Carey as Vanilla Ice . What a great show .

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=fsr_lOv7A3c
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  3. #3
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Vanilla Ice - Hard To Swallow

    thats one of the funniest clips ever

    "grandma gave me this dumb jacket"

    top notch stuff
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •